I posted the following pictures showing what all went into the making of the figure. I hope this helps anyone who would like to make their own customs. Part of the process of making really interesting customs is being able to see potential parts in production figures. I spend a LOT of time researching what figures are out, what they look like at all angles, and how much they cost.
Here's a diagram of the figure with the individual parts marked by number:
1. The mask from an ARF Trooper from the Animated Star Wars Clone Wars line.
2. The head from a Slice from the GI Joe Valor Vs Venom line.
3. Shoulder pad and strap from an Iron Grenadier from the GI Joe 25th Anniversary line.
4. Body from a Duke from the GI Joe The Rise of Cobra line.
5. Forearms from a robot from the Mars Heroes line.
6. Hands from an Anakin from the Animated Star Wars Clone Wars line.
7. Lightsaber hilt from an Asaajj Ventress from the Star Wars Legacy Collection line.
8. Lightsaber blade from an Anteres Draco from the Star Wars Legacy Collection line.
9. Boots from a Viper from the GI Joe Valor vs Venom line.
10. Belt from a Slice from the GI Joe Valor vs Venom line.
11. Shoulder pad from a robot from the Mars Heroes line.
Hope that helps any of you folks thinking about making customs! Making a great custom is as easy sometimes as picking the right parts to compliment each other! Go forth and chop, glue, and paint!!!
If you want to follow the auction of the figure you can find it here.