Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Silly cats

I've been cat and house-sitting the last two weeks (that's partially why no new artwork has been showing up) for my brother and sister-in-law to go on a trip to Alaska. It has been a fun two weeks just getting away from the work a bit. I'm anxious to get back to it now that the time runs short here.

The cats have made everything so much more fun. I love my fat kitty, Mae, back home, but she's kinda laid back like me. My sister-in-law has an insane demon kitty named Taylor. Taylor is energy made flesh. If you don't want something ganked and hidden by him, you better keep it under lock and key. I was building with some Glyos figure parts, and the little thief stole one of the pieces and tried to run off with it. I stopped him and retrieved the piece though.

The best thing was what I partially captured with my camera. I went to Target one day and picked up some Mighty Muggs figures that were on clearance. When I got back home, I threw the bag with the two figures in it on the bed and went to the bathroom. I came back to discover that Taylor had kicked the boxed figures out of the bag and... well...









Cats... you don't own them... they just let you live near them.

No comments: