Sunday, November 6, 2011

MOH-TOOS ARE GO!!!!!!!!!!

All right, folks! Here it is:

To order your MOH-TOO send an email with "MOH-TOOS" as the subject to this email address:



I'll send a Paypal invoice directly back to your email account for $40 ($35 + $5 S&H). If you are an international buyer and would like any extra shipping services (IE: upgraded to Global Priority or EMS) please inform me in the email, and I will adjust your shipping cost accordingly.

There is a strict limit of one MOH-TOO per person. All orders will be filled on a first-come-first-served basis. When all 8 slots have been filled I will post an announcement here.
MOH-TOOS will ship out blind boxed fashion to be fair to everyone, so you won’t know who you’ll get until you get him! I will try my best to have figures in the mail by Tuesday.

Thanks, and good luck!

No comments: