Saturday, February 4, 2012

Goodbye, Pink Guy.

Thank you guys so much for the successful (mostly) release of the "Pretty in Pink" Multiskulls!

When I say "mostly" I'm referring, of course, to the extremely unfortunate glitch in the shipping charge gadget on my store. I'm sure by now that you noticed that you were charged full shipping for each Multiskull you purchased. I have gone through each order and refunded the extra shipping fees that were added (and I have refunded more than I should have in more than one case! EEK!), so check your Paypal accounts to see if you got a refund. I tried to fix the glitch early in the auction, but the fix didn't take effect until the sale was almost over. Chances are if you ordered more than one figure you just got some moolah back. If not, please let me know, and I'll check your order and fix things.

Thanks so much for the intense reaction to these crazy little figures! I wish I had a truckload of them to share, but the truth of the matter is that there were a slim few of them to begin with. Maybe we'll see more crazy stuff down the road... who knows? Keep checking the Series 2 thread on the forum! There's some amazing stuff posted there every day!

Anyway, I need to get back to checking these orders for errors. Thanks again for the amazing release! See you again on Monday night for the Multikustoms release (fingers crossed that that one goes more smoothly!)

No comments: