Monday, April 12, 2010

Kawaiiju Komplete!!!

So... after busting my butt big-time I finally finished making all of my first ever line of Kawaiiju figures! ALL 30 OF THEM! Lemme tell ya... making 30 little monsters takes a lot out of ya. Nah, I'm kidding, it was a blast! Here they are in all their weirdness:








Each Kawaiiju figure is hand-sculpted polymer clay (no molds here, folks!) and individually hand painted. The figures stand about 2 inches tall each (it varies a bit). Each figure will be packaged in a baggie with an individually hand-made header card and will feature an art card specific to the character:






They'll be released blind-bagged in little paper outer-baggies, so I'll have NO idea who will get what... but part of the fun of the blind bagging will be the "Golden" Ticket! If your baggie has the magical Kawaiiju Golden Ticket you can send it back to me for Big Daddy, the biggest Kawaiiju of them all! Here he is in all his bigness:







I'm not sure exactly when I'll be releasing these guys, because I want to wait until I get my computer back to launch them so I can keep up with stuff. For those of you who kept encouraging me to make these guys: THANKS! You have no idea how much fun it has been making something like this. Keep your eyes peeled for announcements about the release!

No comments: