This how it looked before I mangled it up:
Here it is all full of manglings and wotnots. I cut the solid leg unit in two so that the legs can move individually. I added bullet holes and laser burns to the body and three cannon batteries to the arm. I base coated it with black to give it some weight visually. You can see here the starting of the green paint apps:
Here it is as it stands now. I added the brown apps and added some weathering. There are still several details left to be added, but it's a far cry from the pristine, white robot that arrived at my doorstep a few months ago!
Now that I'm feeling better I hope this guy gets wrapped up very soon. I've had this guy on my work desk a long time, and Pete's an exceptionally patient guy (as are most of the people who have ever asked me to make stuff for them-- I'm slooooooow).
Keep watching the blog for more updates!