Friday, March 12, 2010

DOODLES!!!

I'm one of those warped sickos who listens better when he's sketching than he does when he's staring you in the eye. I used to get in trouble in school for doing it, but as soon as they made me stop my grades went down. Weird, huh?

Every Sunday I sit in church and draw. I have done so ever since I was a kid. Mrs. Ada Poplin was a very strong pillar of the church I grew up in, and she was one of my favorite people in the world when I was a child. Every Sunday when I'd sit by her she'd hand me a pencil and a little pad of paper, and I'd doodle for an entire hour. To this day I carry a little bundle of paper in my Bible every week so I can doodle for an entire hour.

Here are a few doodles I've thrown together from different weeks. Hope you enjoy 'em:

No comments: