Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Little Green Army Men

I've been busting my butt working on a commission this week, but I've been taking breaks to goof around with Dave Pappas' MAIM Trooper Buildmen. Here are some of the things I built:

More building funtimes... it's very nice to have multiple solid-color buildmen... makes building a LOT easier!

I decided to use a different kind of Buildman to pilot these so it's easier to tell where the vehicle ends and the figure begins!!!

This is the Stalker. A mobile gun platform with a mind of its own, the Stalker strides into battle with blasters blazing!







Attack Rat. Small mobile destruction drone. Avoid at all costs!!!





The Beast is an all-terrain attack craft capable of handling any environment. The wheel legs shift up and down to absorb shock.











The Chopper... well... you get the idea. I tried to make it with just two wheels, but there's only so much you can do to defy gravity!







It would be against my religion to have a handful of green Glyos parts and not make this guy. Hope you guys enjoy it! That's what this is all about, after all... enjoying toys!!!

SKREEEEEE-ONNNK!











(yes... I do realize that I have the right knee upside-down on the first few pics... I didn't notice until about half-way through... I was in a hurry to get these pics up before company arrives!)

Keep an eye on Dave's site pappysoup for the upcoming release of these great exclusive figures from Onell Design!!!

No comments: